Do not buy, there is a white background and it cannot be removed!
2D Animated Character
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
* Background is an example. Set contains *only* the animated character. Phew! Just to be sure :)
Live animated character demo!
WAIT! If you need tiles to go with this character check out 2D Painterly Tiles:
They're inexpensive and they already include this character. Buy this if you need the character only.
- Jump (ascend+peak+fall)
- Get Hit
- Ready-to-use Spriter project in two sizes - about 350px tall source and ~80px tall as seen in the demo.
- Each limb as a separate image (3 for each leg plus 1 extra for showing the character from the back, 1 for each arm, a torso front and back, and head front and back)
- Exported vertical animation strips at 20fps (you can generate these yourself with the free version of Spriter).
- Construct 2 .capx file containing the Animated Character Demo from the second link.
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hi! There are Spriter files which you can export yourself in a better way :) I'll update the pack today with a better sprite export method (I hope!) stay tuned :)
Hi ! I bought your animated sprites character + 2D World tileset, and on your website there is an animated gif of your animated character in 60 Frames Per Second, but 2017 version is limited to 20 FPS only... I need it in 60 FPS for my school project, is it possible you re-upload it in 60 FPS ??? cheers man, nice work.
The demo was made using Spriter. You can achieve 60fps by using Spriter and exporting the character at the desired framerate. The source file is included IIRC.
I only exported lower FPS versions to keep package size down :)
Let me know if there's a problem with this, I'll be glad to help.
I've updated the pack with transparent export strips, let me know if this works for you :)