I bought this yesterday and it was perfect for a retro space game I am working on. The sprite sheet is easy to use and it's clear what everything is for. The artist was very quick to answer my questions.
Space Shooter Assets 'Space Rage'
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and Android
Starter Set of 2D space shooter sprites aptly named 'Space Rage'.
- 4 Enemies with animations (turning for ships, rotating for mines). Each in 3 colors.
- 1 Player ship with turning animation in two colors
- Shadows for all of the above (animations included)
- Three explosion animations, 9-11 frames each
- Set of bullets in three colors and different sizes
- Four frame blue exhaust animation
- Simple space background 700x800px
Sprites are the size you see here, so about 64x64 and below for the spaceships.
Includes .png spritesheets with spritemap files. One generic xml and one css-based. Also each sprite as a single .png file.
Thanks for reading this far :)
Disclaimer: I did my best to make this set complete and bug - free, tested all the animations etc. If you spot an error - just let me know and I'll do my best to fix it ASAP and update the files.
Whoa, long description. Thanks for reading and have fun!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.40 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.